Saturday, May 19, 2012

Soul Xensual Zen (A Senryu Series)



Delicious Inspiration

I feel you, the heat
and sun prayers that meditate,
I bask in your shine,

Feel your lips meet mine,
Stay, when you relay, we move,
beyond memories,

And present worries,
future possibilities
all clamoring for

our attentions, Bounce;
For you are mine, beloved,
The steam from our heat

burns hopeful eyes bear
upon your brilliance sweet, an
Irresistible

Light I shamelessly
want as mine, For there is where
I found your true depth,

Took this scribe, her hand
To heights I long felt calling,
Love is protection,

Love, love, love in like
Souls meet, to feel the heartbeat
of what is missing;

In your connection,
commanding respect; I do,
having never once

asked why but only
what to do with this; You, my
intangible bliss,

Aligned in heavens
without explanation, to
bloom as a beauty

so rare that I Stare
taking it in; to capture
the immensity

An Innerstanding,
Invisible strands, entwined
Sensual tensions

Moments over miles
None would believe unless they’ve
Fallen and risen,

In Love drowning din
take all, as your lips call for
delectable sin,

Pull me, gravity
Love Is The Universal
Soul Xensual Zen

********************
© Arkay Evans 2012
www.arkayevans.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace friends, and thanks for checking out my blog! I welcome creative ideas and constructive feedback. Be sure to stop by and visit my website at www.arkayevans.com. Be True to the God in You. Cheers, Arkay