Friday, January 27, 2012

Another Return

The Mayan Theory: The 13th Baktun

Yes, I will be with you soon
as soon you are to come for me,
And without question, I will go
having known the stage in your show,
Having shown up like Venus,
Having flowed like lava,
Having crashed and burned like the sea,
Having grown in love like a lover,
Having blown and howled like an angry breeze,
Having flown like the eagle,
and given much of me to touch you,
felt and taken,
Baking mother like the sun,
And altogether, we leave the darkness
rising up from her as one,
Uttering blessings we've become,
Waiting and ready for another return,
to faith's revelation

© Arkay Evans

1 comment:

  1. Its so true arkay a revolution of living faith is what we need. Keep the faith arkay keep is moving forward and up. Peace

    ReplyDelete

Peace friends, and thanks for checking out my blog! I welcome creative ideas and constructive feedback. Be sure to stop by and visit my website at www.arkayevans.com. Be True to the God in You. Cheers, Arkay