Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Wild Blue

Image: The Wild Blue © Arkay Evans 2014

I’ve been running on to
For a very long time;
It’s just what you do
in the wild blue
Once sprung from
What kept you safe when green and young,
It disgusts me
failing change, as it is my nature;
Or to find myself too preprogrammed
To execute
A full, simple easy reboot,
You do what you can…
Not all about loot,
It’s just what you do
When you want to do better
And have the sheer will
to go for what you want to know,
One’s eyes can only hold so much water…
And for this strength,
They will chide,
Swinging wild wicked spells and incantations,
Mashing on a destiny
But what can tadpoles know of me?
Clinging to the moving floor
Huddled like food in leaves of the vine,
As if they could know mine.  Ha!
They know nothing of destiny -
They have only seen the river,
They know nothing of the sea!

 
 Poem & Image: The Wild Blue © Arkay Evans 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace friends, and thanks for checking out my blog! I welcome creative ideas and constructive feedback. Be sure to stop by and visit my website at www.arkayevans.com. Be True to the God in You. Cheers, Arkay