Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Woman of Purpose: Secure In Faith Through Difficult Times

 
Hi, and blessings to all!  You are invited to stop by for a copy of the full 175 page version of my 2nd inspirational work, ‘A Woman of Purpose:  Secure In Faith Through Difficult Times’ in ebook format on Smashwords:  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/141384.
 
(For paperback information, please inbox me!)

In my work as a trainer and counselor, I see every day how our emotions are often the driving force behind the decisions we make, especially in difficult times when emotions are running high. In my book, ‘A Woman of Purpose: Secure In Faith Through Difficult Times’, I share with my readers what’s empowered me and many of my clients to overcome some of the daunting life challenges we all face.  Everyone could use a little encouragement, and ‘A Woman of Purpose’ is a collection of moving essays and poetic works that are sure to whisper to the soul. This book is an invitation to you; in my writings, I share the innerstandings I express through thought, word and actions that have flipped the script on negativity in every area of my life.  ‘A Woman of Purpose’ is helping people of all ages and from all walks to keep the peace of heart, mind, body and spirit in difficult times.  Get your copy, sooth your soul, rediscover your drive, and be inspired today!
Here’s the easy link:  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/141384

Thanks, and happy reading!
Arkay

P.S.  To hear some of my spoken word work, stop by and see me on Soundcloud at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace friends, and thanks for checking out my blog! I welcome creative ideas and constructive feedback. Be sure to stop by and visit my website at www.arkayevans.com. Be True to the God in You. Cheers, Arkay